"God is most glorified in you when you are most satisfied in him in the midst of loss, not prosperity." --John Piper

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Follow Up

I said yesterday that I would follow up with a few pictures. Here is one from my seat on the deck, facing north.
This is my view to the west. It is nice, because I can sit in the shade and keep an eye on the kids in the pool.


I feel blessed to have a nice home, but I also have to realize that this is not my true home. It is not even a shadow of what awaits for those who love the Lord.

I look forward to that day. No more sorrow, fears, mortgage, weeds, etc. Just being in the actual presence of God, seeing His glory, justified through Christ. All of this in so little in comparison to that. And that is what I need to keep in mind, so that my focus in forward, and not only in the present.

No comments: